Who we are?
The website www.glonur.com is owned and operated by RIG Engineer Consultancy and Management Services Private Limited, a company registered with the State of Kerala, India under a Company Identification Number U74110KL2014PTC035855 and holder of the Glonur® trademark.
Glonur® is an online recruitment platform connecting job seekers and employers within the healthcare industry worldwide. It allows job seekers to search for professional opportunities and further their career development while providing employers with the opportunity to list vacancies suitable for nursing and healthcare professionals.
For any queries regarding the Glonur® platform or the activities performed thereon, please, feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Contact us’ function of the website.
Why do we process data?
We process personal data to register you as a job seeker or an employer (depending on your setting), to provide you the site functionalities (compile your CV or post a job advert), to communicate with you or to verify your identity in case you submit an official request to us.
Our collecting of personal data is strictly limited to what is necessary for the provision of our services, namely your first and last name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail address, current address, nationality and gender. For example, in building their CVs on the Glonur® platform, job seekers are asked to include this information to enable employers to make informed decisions regarding their recruitment needs. Similarly, employers are asked to include their addresses to enable job seekers to make informed decisions regarding the opportunities they may be interested in, considering the potential need for relocation and so forth.
On what basis do we process data?
We process the aforementioned sets of personal data to make sure we are able to deliver the full spectrum of functionalities the Glonur® platform provides and, in doing so, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest - For example, to respond to your queries about our services or follow up on a request you may have submitted to us. Also, we may notify you of any changes to this Privacy Notice, our website, our services or even provide you with information regarding services similar to those that we have previously provided to you;
- Entrance into and performance of a contract - For example, to take the necessary steps to prepare a contract for the provision of our services and to perform our contractual obligations under the same;
- Consent – For example, when you have subscribed to receive our newsletter or opted-in to receive marketing communications from us or our partners. You should be able to adjust your marketing preferences or even withdraw your consent using the ‘Privacy Settings’ functionality within your Glonur® account .
Who might you share data with?
For security and efficiency purposes, we deem it necessary and within ours common legitimate interests to work with global companies that are best positioned to guarantee the security of the infrastructure we use to operate this website. Therefore, although any data we may share with them should be limited to purely what is required to maintain a requisite level of security and functionality of our website, we feel compelled to share their details with you here: *B*
Please, note that due to the global operations of the abovementioned providers, some of your data may be transferred outside the European Union, but that will mostly be to the United States where servers of these providers are situated. Additionally, despite our best effort to seek to employ the services of reputable providers who have the necessary resources to maintain state of the art security measures of their infrastructure, we are not in a position to absolutely guarantee the secure transmission of data over the Internet. To that end, however, we are committed to fully utilising all available tools such as 2FA, encryption, password protection etc. at all times when we conduct our business.
Furthermore, we may share your information with law enforcement agencies – where we may be under a legal obligation to aide an investigation into any unlawful behaviour – and with other participants in the Glonur® platform purely for the purposes of delivering our services, e.g. we may share a job seeker’s details with an employer who is interested in progressing the former through the recruitment process for a vacancy they hold. Please, be advised that, by using our platform, you voluntarily submit information to be processed and stored by Glonur® for the aforementioned purposes, which processing will take place in India and under the provisions laid down by the applicable local laws.
Lastly, although third countries such as the United States and India are not subject to ‘adequacy decisions’ issued by the European Commission, and as such the level of protection afforded under local legislation is different to that in Europe, we would like to reassure you that any such transfers are made in lieu of our relationships with reputable third party vendors and on the basis of contractual provisions attributing responsibility to the same for any potential security risks.
How long do you keep data?
We retain data for a period no longer than necessary to manage ongoing relationships with clients and for a reasonable period thereafter in case of a challenge. For example:
- we may hold identification and contact information for a period of 6 years from the contract completion date in case of challenge; *C*
- we may hold business contacts such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and the like for a period of 3 years from the end-of-relationship date in furtherance of our legitimate interests, e.g. to provide you with marketing communications in case you have subscribed to receive such or to engage with you for feedback on our platform;
- where we have ongoing client relationships exceeding these periods, we may retain data as necessary to manage the relationship.
What rights do I have?
Under data protection laws, you can claim certain rights which may be available, depending on the circumstances and, in particular, the legal bases on which we process your data. These include:
- Access - You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- Rectification - If we have entered your personal data incorrectly, you can request that we fix it;
- Opt-out - You can ask that we stop contacting you with information regarding our services (excludes all communication we may exchange for administrative or housekeeping purposes);
- Restriction - In the case we enter into an argument regarding the processing of your data, you can request that we stop processing it until the argument is resolved;
- Complaint - You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the country where you reside, work or where the alleged infringement took place;
- Automatic decision-making - Not to be subjected to and evaluated on the basis of automated processing (applicable only if personal data is processed autonomously with the help of algorithmic applications, activity in which Glonur® does not engage);
- Portability - To receive all of your own data;
- Erasure - You can request that we delete all your personal data (applies when data is processed on the basis of obtaining your consent);
- Objection - In cases involving, for example, direct marketing, you can object to our processing of your personal data, if we continued sending you marketing communications after you have opted-out of receiving such communications.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We try to keep this Privacy Notice up-to-date at all times but, should we introduce any changes, we will endeavour to list them in this section for ease of reference.
Last updated: 17 March 2020